In this session, you will meet young African researchers and entrepreneurs who are working for global sustainable development in a wide range of fields - from human nutrition to machine learning, from construction and urban infrastructure to mobility.
We will tap into the power of storytelling to create connections and drive change. You will hear the inspiring stories behind the speakers’ commitment to global sustainable development. Listen. Learn. Be Inspired.
Please register here until 10th March, 2021.
- Dr. Daniel Chiumia (ETH Zurich Alumnus, Animal Science Department, LUANAR; Chiweto)
- Firehiwot Nesro Kedir (Doctoral Student, Institute of Construction and Infrastructure Management, ETH Zurich)
- Felix Abraham Matschie (Student ETH Zurich; Green Academy Africa)
- Mandu dos Santos Pinto (ETH Zurich Alumnus, mandu|architexture & urbanizm; Car Solaire)
- Mary Uyoga (Doctoral Student, Institute of Food, Nutrition and Health, ETH Zurich)
African Student Association of Zurich (ASAZ)
ETH for Development (ETH4D